Thanks to all of you who joined the Zoom call on March 30th 2021. We as a board are excited for lacrosse this season and are here to help you as best we can.
Boys Meeting Notes
Girls Meeting Notes
“I can set up a whole league program leader portal demo for next week. I will be doing earlier practice so any time after 7pm I can do it for the league. Let me know your thoughts. I can do M, W or F next week.” So if anyone wants a demo, can you email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org and he can figure out the best date.
Below and attached is what I spoke about last night.
- Program leader portal: SOP attached. The SOP has How to Videos attached. For USL member programs, this is how you see if your coaches did a background check.
- Certificate of Insurance: https://apps.rpsbollinger.com/lax/certificate-tool/secure/CreateCertificate.aspx
- Chest Protectors: https://www.uslacrosse.org/safety/equipment/chest-protector-faq https://www.seinet.org/search.htm#§ion=hidden-us_lacrosse,hidden-commotio_cordis_protectors
- Abuse Prevention Systems: New abuse training that switched from SafeSport. https://www.uslacrosse.org/safety/online-training-faq
- How to take a Background Check: Attached https://www.uslacrosse.org/safety/background-screening-faq
- RETURN TO PLAY: Page 24-28 Covid action plan, waiver, health screening https://www.uslacrosse.org/sites/default/files/public/documents/safety/us-lacrosse-return-to-play-july-1-final.pdf
- Virtual Coaching Education Clinic : Bottom of the link is the events calendar that you can sign up for a clinic https://www.uslacrosse.org/coaches/coach-development-program/instructional-clinics
- Rule interp videos https://uslacrosse.org/rules/boys-rules
- Webinars: Webinars we have done in the last 8 months. https://www.uslacrosse.org/webinar
Please feel free to reach out at any time. Always here to help.